Sunday, May 13, 2007

A letter


My dear daughter,

Although I feel confident you haven't been physically conceived, you have been emotionally conceived. Right now you are a tiny little seed that has been planted in my heart. As your daddy and I complete each new piece of paperwork, you grow just a bit more in my heart and that brings me one step closer to you. One day, we will bring you home and you will complete our family.

It is a long time before I will ever see your face or hold you for the first time. I take comfort in knowing God will be watching you all the time while I can't. He knows all about what will happen and when...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

On Mother's Day, I want you to know you are in my heart and I love you a little bit more each day!

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

redmaryjanes said...

Thank you for coming by my blog the seventh diamond. I love this post, it is absolutely beautiful.